CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A book a day....

On Monday, I decided that between then and the end of the month, I'm going to try to read a book a day. I have only read two books this month, and I have a lot I need and want to read. I've been working non-stop on my business ventures the past few weeks, with no time to read. But I think I'm just about done, so now I've got time. Anybody want to join me in this mission?

Here are the books I plan to read (not necessarily in this order):


Wicked Ways by Donna Hill
Not Even if You Begged by Francis Ray
Sweet Georgia Brown by Cheryl Robinson
Guilty of Love by Pat Simmons
Sinful by Victor McGlothin
Blow Your Mind by Eric Pete
Even Numbers by Barbara Grovner
It's Not Over Yet by JJ Michael
How Did I Get So Busy by Valorie Burton
No Trust by Leslie Esdaile Banks

Whew! Talk about a challenge! But like the little engine that could, I think I can, I think I can. LOL So far, I've read the first two on the list, and tonight will start Sweet Georgia Brown. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Yasmin said...

Hey Renee...how's a book a day coming along?
xoxo